We are busy preparing for our upcoming school year, and we’re excited to share that we have a few slots remaining! Please reach out for more information about the classes and the application process!
- Several 1/2 day openings for 3-year-olds in our play-based program. Potty training is NOT required! The schedules vary, so work with our director to see what makes sense for your child.
- 1 afternoon opening for our MMSD-affiliated 4-K program, which meets every day, 1p – 3:30p, with opportunities to add Lunch Bunch and 4K Plus.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who joined in the picnic festivities on June 8. It was perfect weather (as you can see by the moment captured by Jen Lucas), and the music by The Whiskey Farm band was an excellent addition!
A few reminders as you wrap up the year:
- Fill out your paperwork for Fall, 2016 for your new and returning children, before the packets disappear under sunscreen tubes for the summer
- Watch for info about staining the playground fence
- Review summer schedules, including toddler warm-up sessions, and let April know if you’d like more information on one of the couple spots remaining in the Birch summer sessions
- Watch for an updated calendar for the 2016-2017 school year and additional information about kick-off events
Have a wonderful summer, and we’ll see you soon!
It’s almost that time again… the close of another school year. One of the best parts is the potluck picnic, which is scheduled for TONIGHT – Wednesday, June 8. It’s going to be an especially wonderful time this year – we have live music from Jason and Brett of The Whiskey Farm as entertainment!
Don’t forget to bring plates, utensils, and beverages for your family along with the dish that corresponds to your classroom. We look forward to a warm and sunny evening together to celebrate a great year of nursery school!
We recently highlighted our stellar staff at New Morning Nursery School as part of our Staff Appreciation week. Reading about our teachers’ families, favorite things, and enthusiasm about our school environment is a joyful reminder of why our children love NMNS so much! Thank you to all of our committed staff members for the love you share with our New Morning family. We are so fortunate!
Wrapping up our staff recognition series, enjoy learning about Michelle! Our most recent addition to the staff as an on-call substitute teacher, she relishes the gift of getting to meet and play with the children in all the classrooms!
We’ve loved highlighting our teachers this week! Up next is Kathryn. She just celebrated her birthday, so when you see her next, share good wishes with her!
We share another profile of one of our great teachers this morning – Rae!